A simply and snappy guide
All items are given by a TuShare member for free. To give something you no longer need:
- Tap the 'Give button'. To give something, press the '+' or 'give' button at the top right-hand corner of the screen - this is the same on a phone as on a computer.
- Add some information. You will be prompted to fill in the item's information. Item's with quality information and a great picture get shared the quickest. So make sure to include a photograph.
- Choose how to give it. Givers can choose if they want receivers to pickup an item or pay for door-to-door delivery.
- Tap 'Request this'. Request items by tapping the ‘Request this’ button in the green bar underneath the item. Requesting an item reserves it for you – commenting on an item does not.
- Select your delivery option. Bare in mind the options may depend on weight, distance and giver preference.
- Your request will then be sent to the giver for approval.
You can cancel a request at any time by selecting your request from the left-hand sidebar and tapping ‘cancel request’.
There are two ways to receive items on TuShare
- 'I'll pick this up'. You can arrange to pickup items for free. Tap on the ‘I’ll pick this up’ button when requesting an item.
- Simple & easy delivery. TuShare provides a secure and easy delivery service to make sharing just that little bit easier. Tap on the ‘Deliver to me’ button when requesting an item and pay the flat-rate for door-to-door service. This means there is no need to drop off items, trudge to the Post Office or negotiate payment. The receiver pays up-front: simple.
Read more about TuShare at our Support Centre.